Forum o psychologii

Wróć do tematów Odpowiedz

Informacje płynące z emocji

Emocje przeszkadzają czy pomagają w życiu? Czytaj cały artykuł
Odpowiedzi
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site dobrypsycholog.pl. I must say - your website is very impressive. I found your website on the first page of the Search Engine. Have you noticed that 70 percent of visitors who leave your website will never return? In most cases, this means that 95 percent to 98 percent of your marketing efforts are going to waste, not to mention that you are losing more money in customer acquisition costs than you need to. As a business person, the time and money you put into your marketing efforts is extremely valuable. So why let it go to waste? Our users have seen staggering improvements in conversions with insane growths of 150 percent going upwards of 785 percent. Are you ready to unlock the highest conversion revenue from each of your website visitors? TalkWithLead is a widget which captures a website visitor’s Name, Email address and Phone Number and then calls you immediately, so that you can talk to the Lead exactly when they are live on your website — while they're hot! Best feature of all, we offer FREE International Long Distance Calling! Try the TalkWithLead Live Demo now to see exactly how it works. Visit: https://www.talkwithlead.com/Contents/LiveDemo.aspx When targeting leads, speed is essential - there is a 100x decrease in Leads when a Lead is contacted within 30 minutes vs being contacted within 5 minutes. If you would like to talk to me about this service, please give me a call. We do offer a 14 days free trial. Thanks and Best Regards, Randy
2018-09-06 23:15 ~Randy
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site dobrypsycholog.pl. I must say - your website is very impressive. I found your website on the first page of the Search Engine. Have you noticed that 70 percent of visitors who leave your website will never return? In most cases, this means that 95 percent to 98 percent of your marketing efforts are going to waste, not to mention that you are losing more money in customer acquisition costs than you need to. As a business person, the time and money you put into your marketing efforts is extremely valuable. So why let it go to waste? Our users have seen staggering improvements in conversions with insane growths of 150 percent going upwards of 785 percent. Are you ready to unlock the highest conversion revenue from each of your website visitors? TalkWithLead is a widget which captures a website visitor’s Name, Email address and Phone Number and then calls you immediately, so that you can talk to the Lead exactly when they are live on your website — while they're hot! Best feature of all, we offer FREE International Long Distance Calling! Try the TalkWithLead Live Demo now to see exactly how it works. Visit: https://www.talkwithlead.com/Contents/LiveDemo.aspx When targeting leads, speed is essential - there is a 100x decrease in Leads when a Lead is contacted within 30 minutes vs being contacted within 5 minutes. If you would like to talk to me about this service, please give me a call. We do offer a 14 days free trial. Thanks and Best Regards, Randy
2018-10-12 07:25 ~Randy
Acai berries are also yet another excellent energy the booster. It will improve memory https://jerzypolewski.pl/studio-kuchni/. Heading to strengthen cardiovascular system and intestines. Acai berry also has antibacterial, anticancer, antimutagenic, and anti-inflammatory options. This supplement may you all of the benefits of acai berry. Essentially will be so great about acai berries is the fact they are very high in essential nutrients such as Omega 3 6 and more anti-oxidants which help your body to fend off against disease such as cancer furthermore provide anti-aging benefits.
2018-11-07 01:19 ~HillsheM
Acai berry is also a first-rate energy booster. It will improve memory https://borowiak-design.pl/biuro-projektowe/. It will strengthen cardiovascular system and intestines. Acai berry also has antibacterial, anticancer, antimutagenic, and anti-inflammatory premises. This supplement may offer you all the benefits of acai berry. Essentially what so great about acai berry is the fact that the they are very high in essential nutrients such as Omega 3 6 and and anti-oxidants which will help your body to fend off against disease such as cancer furthermore provide anti-aging benefits.
2018-11-08 11:17 ~HillsheM
Dzień dobry, mam przyjemność i satysfakcję reprezentować firmę zajmującą się od wielu, wielu lat projektowaniem i wykonywaniem stron internetowych i e-sklepów. Chciałabym zapytać, czy nie bylibyście Państwo zainteresowani stworzeniem od nowa Państwa strony dobrypsycholog.pl z uwzględnieniem aktualnych trendów graficznych i najnowszych rozwiązań technicznych. Proponujemy zaprojektowanie serwisu od nowa a nie jego modyfikację, ponieważ jest to zdecydowanie szybsze, tańsze i łatwiejsze rozwiązanie. Proponowane przez nas ceny są bardzo atrakcyjne i bez wątpienia mile Państwa zaskoczą. Zwracam się do Państwa z taką propozycją, ponieważ w ciągu 3 ostatnich lat bardzo zmieniły się standardy zarówno funkcjonowania jak i projektowania wszystkiego, co związane jest z promocją i sprzedażą w Internecie. Standardem stała się mobilność stron i sklepów. Oprócz wykonania samego serwisu, chętnie zaproponujemy Państwu szereg usług związanych z promocją i reklamą, a także zapewnimy dedykowanego opiekuna i zapewnimy obsługę techniczną w całym okresie współpracy. Jeśli są Państwo zainteresowani to proszę o odpowiedź na mają wiadomość. Zachęcam również do podania numeru telefonu - chętnie przedstawię naszą ofertę i opowiem o szczegółach ewentualnej współpracy. Więcej informacji znajdą Państwo również pod adresem: https://strony-www24.pl Serdecznie pozdrawiam, e-mail: kontakt@strony-www24.pl telefon: 794-371-189
2018-11-13 08:21 ~Dział Sprzedaży
Acai berry is also an excellent energy the booster. It will improve memory https://interiorlulu.pl/aranzacje-ogrodow/. It should strengthen coronary heart and intestinal tract. Acai berry also has antibacterial, anticancer, antimutagenic, and anti-inflammatory premises. This supplement provides you all of the benefits of acai berry. Essentially what so great about acai berry is that they can be high in essential nutrients such as Omega 3 6 and most importantly anti-oxidants which help your body to counter against disease such as cancer nicely provide anti-aging benefits.
2018-11-15 22:35 ~HillsheM
Acai berry is also an excellent energy booster supplement. It will improve memory https://jerzypolewski.pl/projektowanie-wnetrz/. Heading to strengthen cardiovascular system and intestinal tract. Acai berry also has antibacterial, anticancer, antimutagenic, and anti-inflammatory real estate. This supplement gives you all of the benefits of acai berry. Essentially exactly how so great about acai berry pulp is that they will be high in essential nutrients such as Omega 3 6 and additionally anti-oxidants that really help your body to counter against disease such as cancer additionally provide anti-aging benefits.
2018-11-24 15:07 ~HillsheM
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site dobrypsycholog.pl. I must say - your website is very impressive. I found your website on the first page of the Search Engine. Have you noticed that 70 percent of visitors who leave your website will never return? In most cases, this means that 95 percent to 98 percent of your marketing efforts are going to waste, not to mention that you are losing more money in customer acquisition costs than you need to. As a business person, the time and money you put into your marketing efforts is extremely valuable. So why let it go to waste? Our users have seen staggering improvements in conversions with insane growths of 150 percent going upwards of 785 percent. Are you ready to unlock the highest conversion revenue from each of your website visitors? TalkWithLead is a widget which captures a website visitor’s Name, Email address and Phone Number and then calls you immediately, so that you can talk to the Lead exactly when they are live on your website — while they're hot! Best feature of all, we offer FREE International Long Distance Calling! Try the TalkWithLead Live Demo now to see exactly how it works. Visit: http://www.talkwithcustomer.com When targeting leads, speed is essential - there is a 100x decrease in Leads when a Lead is contacted within 30 minutes vs being contacted within 5 minutes. If you would like to talk to me about this service, please give me a call. We do offer a 14 days free trial. Thanks and Best Regards, Randy If you'd like to unsubscribe click here. http://liveserveronline.com/talkwithcustomer.aspx?d=dobrypsycholog.pl
2018-11-26 09:19 ~Randy
Dzień dobry, pozwoliłem sobie wysłać tę wiadomość ponieważ chciałbym zaproponować Państwu współpracę polegającą na pozyskiwaniu klientów na oferowane przez Państwa produkty i usługi. To co nas wyróżnia to przede wszystkim bardzo atrakcyjny model rozliczeń, oparty w 100% na skuteczności naszych działań (success fee). Oznacza to, że jeśli w wyniku naszych działań nie uda się Państwu sprzedać oferowanych towarów lub usług, to nie poniosą Państwo żadnych kosztów. Poszukujemy do stałej współpracy partnerów między innymi z takich branż jak finanse (kredyty, leasing, faktoring), ubezpieczenia, nieruchomości, energetyka, turystyka, usługi B2B i inne. Jesteśmy bardzo elastyczni, pewni swoich możliwości, współpracowaliśmy lub współpracujemy z wieloma firmami. Jeżeli udało mi się Państwa zainteresować - bardzo proszę o odpowiedź. Skontaktujemy się i przedstawimy szczegóły. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.
2018-12-11 11:17 ~Współpraca
Dzień dobry, jesteśmy małym, kreatywnym zespołem wydzielonym ze struktur dużej, międzynarodowej firmy. Specjalizujemy się w projektowaniu elementów wizualizacji. Możemy stworzyć Państwu piękne, nowoczesne LOGO. Logo dla strony dobrypsycholog.pl lub dla jakiejkolwiek innej prowadzonej przez Państwa aktywności gospodarczej czy też społecznej. Logo takie, że klienci będą kręcić głowami z podziwu a konkurencja będzie skręcać się z zazdrości :-). Równie chętnie zaprojektujemy Państwu cały pakiet elementów graficznych, takich jak WIZYTÓWKI I PAPIER FIRMOWY. Projektujemy zarówno dla wielkich firm jak i dla tych najmniejszych. Pracujemy sprawnie a nasze usługi świadczymy w atrakcyjnych i BARDZO KONKURENCYJNYCH CENACH (500 zł netto za logo lub 700 zł netto za logo, wizytówki i papier firmowy). Stawiamy na jakość, dobre relacje i końcową satysfakcję każdego naszego klienta. Jeśli są Państwo zainteresowani szczegółami, to prosimy o zwrotnego maila (NAJLEPIEJZ NUMEREM TELEFONU KONTAKTOWEGO) lub wypełnienie formularza na stronie https://identyfikacja-wizualna24.pl. Prosimy o podanie numeru kontaktowego, ponieważ z doświadczenia wiemy, że część korespondencji nie dociera do naszych klientów lub wpada do niewłaściwych folderów. Serdecznie pozdrawiamy, Paulina, Daniel i Jarek Telefon: 794-371-191
2018-12-25 14:16 ~Oferta
Tytuł
Odpowiedź
Imię/Nick
Wpisz kod z obrazka
Captcha

Załóż konto za darmo

Psycholog Klient
lub zaloguj
facebook
Co możemy zmienić na DobryPsycholog.pl?
aby lepiej odpowiadał Twoim potrzebom